Topic & Reasons
- Get two pieces of paper and write your name on both of them.
- Staple them together or use a paperclip.
- On the first line of the first piece of paper, write "One reason that" (but don't finish the sentence).
- On the second line, write "is" and don't finish the sentence.
- Flip the paper over and do it again at the top of the other side.
- Do it again at the top of the second piece of paper.
- Decide what you want to write your paper about and pick a side (Yes/No).
- Get my approval on the topic.
- Now, finish the first line of all three pages, like this...
One reason that schools should have uniforms
- Think of three separate reasons.
- Start writing your paragraphs. Make sure you stay focused on that ONE reason for each one.