Sub Plans for Jan. 28, 2020
- Do this Quiz over chapter 3, if you haven't already done it.
- Complete most of your notecards, MAKE A COPY of the file, and turn it in on GC. You have to make a copy because you won't be able to edit it after you turn it in.
I will take off points if this is late – two points per day, including the weekend.
- three "one reason" cards (blue, yellow & green)
- two blue fact cards (body #1)
- two yellow fact cards (body #2)
- two green fact cards (counter-argument)
- two purple source cards
- Read silently for about 15 minutes and click here to do a typed Book Talk. Then turn it in on GC, in the "Misc. Assignments" category.
- Work on your counter-argument. For the details and an example, click here, then on "Outline," and then on "Counter-Argument." It's due on Monday, and I'll take off two points per day if it's late.
- Work on something else to stay busy and quiet (missing assignments, work for another class, etc.).