Background for The Call of the Wild
To help you understand the setting and background for the story, we're going to do a little research and a quick presentation.
- Stay in your assigned seats, but quietly talk to each other and decide on groups of three or four.
- One person in each group will create a Google Slides presentation and share it with the group members AND with me.
- Decide on your group's topic and write it on the whiteboard; if you're at home, unmute yourself and tell me your choice, and I'll tell the class that topic is taken. Only one group may do each topic.
- Put that same topic on your title slide.
- On the next slide, list the group members' roles. You can divide the work up however you want, but remember that Google shows me who contributed what, and that will determine your individual grades.
- We'll only spend 10-15 minutes researching and preparing your slideshow, so work quickly.
- Then one person in each group will give a 1-2 minute presentation.
- One group member also needs to attach the file on GC.
Options for Topics:
Roles for Group Members: