"One Reason" Paragraph #3
For this "One Reason" paragraph, you'll do FOUR things:
(1) Brainstorm and write down at least one SURVEY question about the topic. Write them in an email called "School Survey Questions."
(2) Survey the class for their answers to the question(s).
(3) Then make at least one notecard following the format to the right. ➔
(4) Put your computer away and write a paragraph of at least 75 words and on paper. Be sure to include...
- an opinion (yes or no)
- at least one reason for that opinion
- at least one piece of evidence you found while doing the survey (what you put on the notecard). You might word it something like "In a survey of 15 Kansas high school freshmen, ___% said that they..."
Topic: School Subjects (due Dec. 5 or 6, depending on your block)