"One Reason" Paragraph #3
For this "One Reason" paragraph, you'll do THREE things:
(1) Brainstorm and write down at least one SURVEY question about the topic. Write them in an email called "School Survey Questions."
(2) Survey the class for their answers to the question(s).
(3) Then make at least one notecard following the format to the right. ➔
(3) Put your computer away and write a paragraph of at least 75 words and on paper. Be sure to include...
- an opinion (yes or no)
- at least one reason for that opinion
- at least one piece of evidence you found online (what you put on the notecard).
Topic: School Subjects (due Dec. 5 or 6, depending on your block)