3rd Block 1/22/20
I'm in a meeting this morning, but I'll be available this afternoon if you want to come see me between classes or call my room during Seminar.
- Silent Reading for 10 minutes
- Reading log, just like always
- We'll do the Vocab quiz on Friday.
- Do Comp. Practice C29. We'll go over the answers on Friday.
- Formulate some research questions about your first reason. You don't have to turn these in, but you'll need them for your research. See below for some examples. These are NOT questions like "Do you think it's better...?"
- Look below for the steps to follow. Make sure you follow the notecard format shown on the Research Paper page. You'll have most of the hour today and most of Friday to write your first paragraph.
- Don't forget SS 6-10 are due this Friday.
Sample Research Questions
The questions should be specific things that you can find an empirical answer to (not opinion questions). Here are some good examples: